Wednesday, November 14, 2012

the photographers of righetti

This just in from Amanda:

I chose to use tumblr to make a blog for Photography Club because it is very active in publicizing artwork. This blog is about pursuing art careers and being notified about art programs.  I mainly post about what's happening in club and artwork from fellow photographers. To get more details about the club and to fully understand what we're about go to our url:

rhsphotographyclub.tumblr.com

If you take pictures, join us!  Even if you're better at looking at pictures than taking them, come by the site and check out some cool art.  We look forward to seeing you seeing our pics!

3 comments:

  1. maaan why'd you have to link me to tumblr? I just spent the last 15mins tumbling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought I'd bring it to your attention that the link doesn't work because you forgot the "h" in photography as Amanda pointed out to me.

    ReplyDelete