JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tunes: "Me and My Shadow" by Frank Sinatra; "Moonshadow" by Cat Stevens; "Jumpin' at Shadows" by Fleetwood Mac & Peter Green]
Compare yourself to the denizens of Plato's Cave. Describe something you learned during the mind map experience (about Queenan's article, about the process, about yourself) that will help you break the chains and see more than shadows.
2. Discussion: "Brain with 328 Legs"
3. Discussion: "The Allegory of the Cave"
5. Calendar and lit circles 2.0
1. Prepare for vocab quiz & essay on "Allegory of the Cave"
2. Consider which collaborative working group you want to join, follow and/or create
3. Refine your "Big Question" and make sure your partner's is posted
4. Choose: Henry V, Tale of Two Cities, Great Expectations
*REMINDER: bring IDs to check out library books tomorrow