JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tunes: "The End" by The Doors]
Now that we've finished reading Hamlet, reflect on the play as a whole. Describe the major theme(s) and provide at least two examples from the text to support your ideas.
Now that we're at the end of the second grading period, reflect on your performance in the course. Given your scores on vocabulary, grades on writing assignments, and your approach to journals/blogs, what grade do you think you've earned?
[Before turning your journal in for the week please come by for your grade conference.]
1. Journal/grade conferences
2. Vocab quiz
2. Discussion/analysis of Hamlet
1. Follow up on last night's PLN homework by: 1) reviewing five of your colleagues' blogs and commenting about the resources they found; 2) reaching out to one of the communities and asking a question you still have about Hamlet; and 3) posting to your blog about the process under the title "GROWING MY PLN."
2. Find a sonnet you'd like to study and post it to your blog under the title "Sonnet"
3. Read/work on Literature Analysis #3 (due by November 12)