JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tunes: "Early Morning Wake Up Call" by The Hives; "Early in the Morning" by Ray Charles]
is the first "early out" on our calendar. Some say this is a bad idea
(given all the demands on our already-crowded learning time). Others say
this is a good idea (given that they'd rather be anywhere else in the
universe besides school). What is your opinion of early outs? What will
you do with the time?
1. Journal/return work/review Beowulf HW on blogs
2. Vocabulary: Fall List #3
3. Have you recited "Laughing Heart"?
4. Status: resumes & peer editing
1. Post vocabulary definitions/sentences
2. Bring hard copy of resume draft to class tomorrow (Tuesday, 8.28)