What did you learn in this class last week?
2. Observations on Week 1/feedback on journals & assignments so far
1. Read your partner's 1987 AP essays and evaluate according to the AP Scoring Guidelines (due Friday, August 24)
2. Review "The Right to Your Own Opinion" for tomorrow's Socratic seminar.
3. Answer the following questions in a post on your blog entitled, "Reflections on Week 1"
- Are there any factors that you think are going to affect your participation or experience in this class? (Access to a computer, cell phone, transportation? Family that can help or hassle? Friends that can help or hassle? Scheduling factors that can help or hassle?)
- Think of an awesome (or the best ever) learning experience (or an experience where you changed) What was it you learned? [call it X] Where were you? What happened? Who else was there? Did it teach you anything about how you learn (or pay attention... or ?) How did you know what was happening?
- What are you most [excited/concerned] about in this class? What do you look forward to in learning? How do you think it can/will make a practical difference in your life?