JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tunes: "Freedom of Choice" by Devo; "Freewill" by Rush]
use phrases like "pay attention" and "make a decision" all the time--
what do they mean to you? How would you teach a child to do
either? How might you improve your own abilities in these areas?
2. 1987 AP Exam feedback from partners
3. Socratic seminar: "The Right to Your Own Opinion" (featuring the summer reading and an introduction to the English language)
3. A brief, cold experiment in concentration
1. Read the articles linked to the decision-making post and answer questions by commenting to the post.
2. Post comments from today's Socratic seminar to your blog.
3. Read pp. 2-14 in the textbook
4. Study vocabulary