- Formalizing our literature analysis production schedule and reviewing/selecting tools to create our searchable library [Monday]
- Finishing Act III & delving into Act IV while beginning a discussion of iambic pentameter and sonnets [Tue-Fri]
- Featured guests of the Macarthur Foundation's Digital Media & Learning Hub at the University of California, Irvine (you can see a DML conference with last year's classes here) [Thursday]
- Conferencing online with Howard Rheingold [Friday]
- Doing all the usual journal topics, vocabulary, and a take-home essay next weekend [M-F]
Please also take a moment to click on the links above and think about questions/ideas you want to share during the online conferences. Adults are curious and concerned about how young people perceive and use today's information technology; this is your chance to tell them. Howard is one of the foremost authorities on Internet culture so be ready to ask what you really want to know about social media, privacy, information, and Internet use in general.
And if all that isn't enough, Hamlet finally kills someone.
See you tomorrow!