Thursday, March 14, 2013

this week's unpost March 13-15

Hey, remember how we said you're in charge? Well, I'm supposed to speak in 19 minutes and I just realized that yesterday's post is still in "Draft" and I didn't post anything today.

So, consider this proof: You're in charge. For journal topics this week, please write a daily reflection on how you're learning. What's working well? What's not, and what can you do about it? Already got a nice email from Mr. Leone and I look forward to hearing/reading how this self-sustaining learning community succeeds.

3 comments:

  1. Did Mr. Leone tell you how I won his jeopardy type game we were playing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, and I'm curious as to why you were playing a game he designed, and why he wasn't playing a game you designed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! that is a good point Dr.

    ReplyDelete