Saturday, March 23, 2013

this one's on me

I'm not sure whether everyone had their say on the choices for our next literature study, and the reason I'm not sure is because I left the papers on the front table. [sigh]  Though I'm tempted to select "Not Shakespeare" from memory, I don't want to hijack the democratic process, so: let's review the choices in class Monday, give everyone one (more) last chance to contribute, and I'll post a poll (if no one else wants to learn how to do it) Monday afternoon.

Also, good news: Our Level (Ian's and Trevor's start-up) is available next week to present.  I've invited them for Monday, and if you like what you see/hear we may be able to get them back for another 1-2 days before break so they can help you help them help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment