JOURNAL TOPIC: ["King Without a Crown" & "One Day" by Matisyahu]
adopt sayings like, "You can't tell a book by its cover" because they
contain a lot of wisdom in a few short syllables. Unfortunately, they
don't always turn out to be true-- for example, a watched pot does
actually boil if you watch it long enough. Describe a pearl of wisdom
that has held true in your life, and describe something that turned out
to be incomplete or false.
2. Lit terms test
3. Correct/debunk lit terms test
1. Post everything you're missing
2. Work on FEBRUARY'S LITERATURE ANALYSIS
3. Apply for 1-3 scholarships
4. In a post entitled I AM HERE please explain your progress in this course during the first grading period. Have you made progress toward your SMART goal? Have you begun thinking/working on your senior project, big question, collaborative working group, or other endeavor/venture that shows how you're putting this course to work for you? Document and explain your performance.
5. Recharge your batteries