Friday, January 18, 2013

January 18

JOURNAL TOPIC: (Today's tunes: "I Don't Know" by The Blues Brothers; "Don't be Stupid (You Know I Love You)" by Shania Twain OR "I Don't Wanna Know" by Dr. John OR "Don't Know Why" by Norah Jones-- I...just...don't...know...)

[choose your own]

AGENDA:
1. Journal
2. Lit terms quiz
3. Siddhartha quiz
4. Quick-write: poetry
5. Think time

HW:
1. Literature analysis reading
2. Get a head start on defining/applying/remixing next 25 lit terms
3. Add a "Follow by Email" gadget to your blog
4. Recruit and add 20 followers (from our three classes) to your course blog

4 comments:

  1. I followed maybe 6 people by email but they aren't showing up on Blogger that I'm following them. Is there a way to connect the two or will I just inconveniently be following people in two mediums?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you follow some one using your blogger account there is a little box you check that says follow publicly or follow anonymously. That might be the problem.

      Delete
  2. Does it matter if we follow someone via email or if we follow via our blogger account? I am following the whole class via the blogger account and it is a lot more efficient. When I log into blogger I see everyone's posts in a quasi Facebook news-feed format versus getting multiple emails and following the links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I get ahold of a virtual TA to find out what happened in class on Friday??

    ReplyDelete