Monday, December 3, 2012

kudos: november

Congratulations to the following students on their college acceptances and scholarship wins!

Kayla Stevens (Chamber of Commerce scholarship)
Felitas Ruiz (Chamber of Commerce scholarship)
Abby Kuhlman (Chamber of Commerce scholarship, Elks Scholarship)
Kaitlyn Furst (Comcast scholarship)
Michelle Arriaga (Chamber of Commerce scholarship, Elks Scholarship, CFW Foundation scholarship, admitted to CSU Fresno, admitted to CSU Fullerton)
Dani Galindo (admitted to CSU Fresno)
Sebastian Guillen (admitted to CSU Fresno)
Troy Prober (admitted to Northern Arizona University)
Jenna Halop (admitted CSU Fullerton)
Travis Knight (Elks scholarship)

If I missed anyone, or if you've done something amazing since I posted this, please let me/us know in class.

1 comment:

  1. AHHHH :) I literally JUST got accepted to CSU East Bay. I know it may not seem all fancy but I am thrilled. Hayward here I come!

    ReplyDelete