Monday, March 19, 2012

introduction & syllabus

Welcome to AP English 4. Following is an introductory memo and course syllabus; please print, sign and return the tear-off on the first day of the 2012-2013 school year.

Note: the summer reading has been updated. Please note the Montaigne-for-Shakespeare substitution, and also note that the Montaigne reading can be completed by finding a copy at your local library, purchasing a copy online, or reading the complete work here:

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/3600/3600-h/3600-h.htm



AP4 intro _ cover sheet 2012 -

1 comment:

  1. So, I'm just now commenting on this because:
    I can not access my blog. So Iwanted to Email you. No longer have your Email. I asked some people, they didn't know off hand. Well obviously I cam to the blog (while on cell phone) because i figured this document would have your email. My phone had other plans and wont let me down load the document. So here I am commenting asking for help. Yep.

    ReplyDelete